Strategically located in one of the world’s most active oil & gas producing regions (Eagle Ford Shale Play), the Sprint Karnes County Disposal facility is now ready to help E&P and service companies improve the efficiency, productivity and safety of their operations.
The Sprint Karnes County Disposal facility is a state-of-the-art, oil & gas-specific waste treatment, recovery and disposal operation ideally located and uniquely designed.
- Texas Railroad Commission Issued Permit No. STF-069
- Located 5 Miles SW of Kenedy off SH 72 & CR 153
- 135-Acre Facility with 13-Acre Dual HDPE-Lined Disposal Cell
- 15-Acre Receiving/Processing Area Including 65,000 SF Concrete Receiving Pad for Quick Access and Dumping of Trucks
- 4 Concrete Direct Discharge Liquids Receiving Pits – Accommodating Tanks, End Dumps and Vacuum Trailers
- Fully-Covered State-of-the-Art Washout Facility – Accommodating 20 Trucks
Download the Landfill Fact Sheet (PDF)
The Sprint facility has been designed and constructed to provide waste treatment, recovery and disposal in a manner that keeps human health and environment protection at the forefront of all decisions. It also exceeds current regulatory standards for similar facilities.
- Disposal Cell Design Utilizes a 6-Layer Liner System, with Primary and Secondary 60 Mil HDPE Liners
- The Closure Cap Consists of 4-Layer System that Includes an HDPE Liner
- Active Leak Detection System between Liners
- 4 Groundwater Monitoring Wells – 1 Upgradient, 3 Downgradient
- Zero Stormwater Discharge Site from all Waste Activities
- All Loads are Weighed on Truck Scales and Manifested
The facility was designed and constructed exclusively for Oil & Gas waste streams, including but not limited to:
- Oil & Water-Based Fluids, Muds and Cuttings
- Site Clean-Up & Remediation Materials
- Gels, Cements or Other Liquids Containing Solids
- Pit Liners & Bottoms from Washouts and Reserve Pits
- Production and Other Tank Bottoms
- Frac Sand and Other Production-Related Waste
To learn more about how Sprint Energy Services can help you gain efficiencies, enhance safety, maximize resources and improve profitability, please contact us today.